-K Series Helical Bevel Gearbox
K series gear reducer, manufactured according to international technical requirements, has a high scientific and technological content; Space saving, reliable and durable, high overload capacity, power up to 132KW; Low energy consumption, superior performance, reducer efficiency up to 95%
It is designed and manufactured on the basis of module combination system. There are a lot of motor combinations, installation forms and structural schemes. The transmission ratio is classified carefully to meet different operating conditions and realize electromechanical integration.
High transmission efficiency, low energy consumption and superior performance.
Reinforced high rigid cast iron box; The hardened gear is made of high-quality alloy steel. Its surface is carburized, quenched and hardened, and the gear is finely ground. It features stable transmission, low noise, large bearing capacity, low temperature rise, and long service life. Performance and characteristics:
1. The gear is carburized and quenched with high-quality alloy, the hardness of the tooth surface is up to 60 ± 2hrc, and the grinding accuracy of the tooth surface is up to 5-6
2. The computer modification technology is used to pre modify the gear, which greatly improves the bearing capacity of the reducer
3. Complete modular structure design is adopted from the box to the internal gear, which is suitable for large-scale production and flexible selection
4. The standard reducer models are divided according to the form of decreasing torque. Compared with the traditional equal proportion division, they are more in line with customer requirements and avoid power waste
5. It is designed and manufactured by cad/cam to ensure the stability of quality
6. Multiple sealing structures are adopted to prevent oil leakage
7. Multi directional noise reduction measures to ensure the excellent low noise performance of the reducer
8. The installation mode of Liyi products is flexible, which makes it easy for customers to choose K57 reducer, K67 reducer, K77 reducer, K87 reducer, K97 reducer, KA87 reducer, KA97 reducer, KA107 reducer, KA127 reducer
1. Input mode: Coupled motor, belted motor, input shaft or connection flange.
2. Output: Right angle
3. Compact structure. Rigid tooth face. Carrying greater torque, high loading capacity.
4.High precision gear, ensuring the unit to operate stably, smooth transmission.
5. Low noise, long lifespan. Large overlap coefficient, abrasion resistant.
Our process of production
Our product line
|Hardened Tooth Surface
Distinguishing Bevel Gearboxes from Other Gear Systems
Bevel gearboxes stand out from other types of gear systems due to their unique characteristics and applications:
- Angle of Intersection: Bevel gearboxes are designed to transmit motion between intersecting shafts at specific angles, making them ideal for changing the direction of rotational motion.
- Direction Change: Unlike parallel shaft gear systems, bevel gearboxes change the direction of motion by 90 degrees or other specified angles, allowing them to efficiently transmit power around corners.
- Compact and Space-Saving: Bevel gearboxes are often compact and space-saving, making them suitable for applications with limited room for gear assembly.
- Wide Range of Angles: Bevel gearboxes can handle various angle configurations beyond 90 degrees, providing flexibility in designing complex mechanical systems.
- Specialized Applications: Bevel gearboxes are commonly used in applications requiring changes in direction, such as automotive differential systems, steering mechanisms, printing presses, and machinery with intersecting axes.
These distinguishing features make bevel gearboxes a versatile choice for scenarios where changing the direction of rotational motion or transmitting power between intersecting shafts is essential.
Efficient Power Transmission and Torque Transfer with Bevel Gearboxes
Bevel gearboxes are designed to ensure efficient power transmission and torque transfer in various mechanical systems. Here’s how they contribute to these aspects:
- Multiple Gear Teeth Engagement: Bevel gearboxes typically have multiple gear teeth in contact simultaneously, distributing the load across a larger surface area. This feature enhances torque-carrying capacity and minimizes wear, resulting in efficient torque transfer.
- High Gear Ratio: Bevel gearboxes can achieve high gear ratios, allowing them to convert high-speed, low-torque input into low-speed, high-torque output. This capability is valuable for applications requiring precise control over rotational speed and force.
- Smooth Motion Transfer: The meshing of bevel gears ensures smooth and continuous motion transfer between intersecting shafts. This is essential for maintaining consistent power transmission and reducing vibration or noise.
- Optimized Gear Tooth Design: Bevel gear teeth are carefully engineered with specific profiles and angles to minimize friction and maximize contact area. This design optimization enhances the efficiency of torque transfer while reducing energy losses due to friction.
- Precise Machining and Alignment: Precision machining and proper alignment of bevel gears within the gearbox contribute to efficient power transmission. Accurate gear meshing reduces the likelihood of backlash and ensures minimal energy wastage.
Bevel gearboxes are chosen for applications where efficient power transmission, precise torque transfer, and reliable motion control are essential requirements.
Types of Bevel Gearboxes and Their Classification
Bevel gearboxes come in various types, each designed for specific applications and requirements. They are classified based on factors such as gear arrangement, shaft orientation, and usage. Some common types of bevel gearboxes include:
- Straight Bevel Gearboxes: These gearboxes use straight bevel gears and are suitable for transmitting motion between intersecting shafts at a 90-degree angle.
- Spiral Bevel Gearboxes: These gearboxes use spiral bevel gears and are employed when the intersecting shafts are at angles other than 90 degrees. They offer smoother operation and higher load capacity.
- Skew Bevel Gearboxes: In skew bevel gearboxes, the axes of the input and output shafts are not parallel or intersecting. These gearboxes are used in applications where non-parallel and non-intersecting shafts need to be connected.
- Angular Bevel Gearboxes: Angular bevel gearboxes are designed to connect shafts at a specific angle, often used in applications where the required shaft angle is different from standard bevel gear configurations.
The classification of bevel gearboxes is based on the arrangement and orientation of the gear teeth and shafts. Manufacturers offer a variety of designs to accommodate different industrial needs and ensure efficient motion transmission at various angles.
editor by CX 2023-09-18