-K Series Helical Bevel Gearbox
K series gear reducer, manufactured according to international technical requirements, has a high scientific and technological content; Space saving, reliable and durable, high overload capacity, power up to 132KW; Low energy consumption, superior performance, reducer efficiency up to 95%
It is designed and manufactured on the basis of module combination system. There are a lot of motor combinations, installation forms and structural schemes. The transmission ratio is classified carefully to meet different operating conditions and realize electromechanical integration.
High transmission efficiency, low energy consumption and superior performance.
Reinforced high rigid cast iron box; The hardened gear is made of high-quality alloy steel. Its surface is carburized, quenched and hardened, and the gear is finely ground. It features stable transmission, low noise, large bearing capacity, low temperature rise, and long service life. Performance and characteristics:
1. The gear is carburized and quenched with high-quality alloy, the hardness of the tooth surface is up to 60 ± 2hrc, and the grinding accuracy of the tooth surface is up to 5-6
2. The computer modification technology is used to pre modify the gear, which greatly improves the bearing capacity of the reducer
3. Complete modular structure design is adopted from the box to the internal gear, which is suitable for large-scale production and flexible selection
4. The standard reducer models are divided according to the form of decreasing torque. Compared with the traditional equal proportion division, they are more in line with customer requirements and avoid power waste
5. It is designed and manufactured by cad/cam to ensure the stability of quality
6. Multiple sealing structures are adopted to prevent oil leakage
7. Multi directional noise reduction measures to ensure the excellent low noise performance of the reducer
8. The installation mode of Liyi products is flexible, which makes it easy for customers to choose K57 reducer, K67 reducer, K77 reducer, K87 reducer, K97 reducer, KA87 reducer, KA97 reducer, KA107 reducer, KA127 reducer
1. Input mode: Coupled motor, belted motor, input shaft or connection flange.
2. Output: Right angle
3. Compact structure. Rigid tooth face. Carrying greater torque, high loading capacity.
4.High precision gear, ensuring the unit to operate stably, smooth transmission.
5. Low noise, long lifespan. Large overlap coefficient, abrasion resistant.
Our process of production
Our product line
|Hardened Tooth Surface
Common Applications of Bevel Gearboxes in Various Industries
Bevel gearboxes find widespread use across diverse industries due to their unique capabilities and advantages:
- Automotive: Bevel gearboxes are vital components in automotive differential systems, enabling smooth power distribution to the wheels and allowing for smooth turns and cornering.
- Aerospace: These gearboxes are employed in aircraft landing gear systems, helicopter rotor systems, and other applications requiring changes in rotational direction.
- Printing and Packaging: Bevel gearboxes are used in printing presses and packaging machinery to facilitate the transfer of motion between intersecting shafts.
- Construction: Construction equipment often relies on bevel gearboxes for steering mechanisms, making it possible to control the direction of heavy machinery.
- Industrial Machinery: Various industrial machines, such as woodworking equipment and conveyor systems, use bevel gearboxes for efficient power transmission around corners.
- Marine: Bevel gearboxes are utilized in marine propulsion systems and steering mechanisms for boats and ships.
- Energy and Power Generation: Wind turbines and hydroelectric generators benefit from bevel gearboxes to transmit motion between shafts at different angles.
The adaptability of bevel gearboxes to change motion direction while transmitting power efficiently makes them a go-to choice in industries where such capabilities are essential for optimal performance.
Proper Installation and Alignment of Bevel Gearboxes
Installing and aligning a bevel gearbox correctly is essential to ensure its optimal performance and longevity. Here are the steps typically involved in the process:
- Preparation: Before installation, thoroughly clean the mounting surfaces of both the gearbox and the driven equipment to ensure proper contact. Check that all components are in good condition and free from damage.
- Positioning: Carefully position the gearbox and the driven equipment according to the manufacturer’s specifications and the intended orientation of the bevel gears.
- Alignment: Use precision alignment tools, such as dial indicators or laser alignment systems, to ensure accurate alignment of the bevel gears. The goal is to achieve proper concentricity and parallelism between the input and output shafts of the gearbox.
- Bolt and Fasten: Securely bolt and fasten the gearbox to the mounting surface. Use appropriate torque settings as recommended by the manufacturer to ensure proper clamping force without overloading the fasteners.
- Lubrication: Apply the recommended lubricant to the bevel gears and other relevant components according to the manufacturer’s guidelines. Proper lubrication is crucial for reducing friction and wear during operation.
- Testing: After installation, perform a thorough functional test of the bevel gearbox. Check for any abnormal noise, vibration, or overheating during operation. Ensure that the gearbox operates smoothly and efficiently under different load conditions.
- Monitoring: Regularly monitor the performance of the bevel gearbox through routine inspections and maintenance. Keep an eye out for any signs of misalignment, wear, or other issues that may affect performance.
It’s important to follow the manufacturer’s installation and alignment guidelines closely, as proper installation practices contribute to the reliable and efficient operation of the bevel gearbox.
Significance of the Angle Between Bevel Gears in a Bevel Gearbox
The angle between bevel gears in a bevel gearbox plays a crucial role in determining how the rotational motion is transmitted between the intersecting shafts. This angle, often referred to as the “shaft angle” or “pitch angle,” has significant implications for the performance, efficiency, and load-bearing capacity of the gearbox.
The angle between bevel gears affects several key aspects:
- Mechanical Advantage: The angle determines the mechanical advantage or gear ratio of the bevel gearbox. A smaller angle results in a lower gear ratio, providing higher torque and slower rotational speed, while a larger angle yields a higher gear ratio, resulting in higher rotational speed and lower torque output.
- Efficiency: The angle affects the efficiency of power transmission. A smaller angle generally leads to higher efficiency due to improved load distribution and reduced friction losses.
- Load Distribution: Properly chosen angles contribute to even load distribution across the teeth of the bevel gears. Improper angles can cause uneven wear and premature failure.
- Space Constraints: The angle impacts the overall dimensions of the bevel gearbox, which can be critical when space is limited in certain applications.
The angle between bevel gears is typically selected based on the specific requirements of the mechanical system and the intended application. It is a critical design consideration that engineers carefully analyze to ensure optimal performance and reliability of the bevel gearbox.
editor by CX 2023-10-21