AOKMAN P Series 25~4,000 Ratio Planetary Gearing Arrangement electric motor gearbox
P Series Planetary Gearbox adopts the involute planetary gear transmission with inner mesh, outer mesh and divided power employed reasonably. So the series has the features of light weight, small volume, high transmission ratio, high efficiency, smooth rotation, low noise and good applicability.
P Series Planetary Gearbox is widely used in many industries such as metallurgy, mining, hoisting and transportation, electrical power, energy resources, construction and building materials, light industry and traffic, etc.
P series planetary gearbox with good prices
1.P Series Planetary Gear Units is designed according to the involute planetary gear transmission with inner mesh,outer mesh and divided power employed reasonably.
2.P series planetary gear unit has the feature of light weight , small volume, high transmission ratio,
high efficiency, smooth rotation, low noise and good applicability.
3.P series is widely used in industries such as metallurgy, mining, hoisting and transportation, electrical power, energy resources, construction and building materials, light industry and traffic.
|Planetary gear units stage
|Up to 1920000N.m
Gear Arrangement:Helical gear
Mounting Type: Horizontal, Vertical
|Features of Planetary gearbox
|High transmission ratio
|High transmission efficiency
P series planetary gearbox with good prices
7.Explanation of types
P2N-2-stage planetary gear units:
P2L-Bevel,2-stage planetary gear units:
P2S-Helical,2-stage planetary gear units;
P2K-Bevel-helical,2-stage planetary gear units:
P3N-3-stage planetary gear units;
P3S-Helical,3-stage planetary gear units;
P3K-Bevel-helical,3-stage planetary gear units;
|Up to 1920KN.m
|Planetary with helical or bevel gearbox
|50HZ or 60HZ of 4Pole,6Pole and 8pole motor
|Flange Mounted, Foot Mounted or Torque Arm Mounted
Packaging & Shipping
|1. Select equipment model.
|2.Design and manufacture products according to clients’ special requirement.
|3.Train technical personal for clients
|Services during selling
|1.Pre-check and accept products ahead of delivery.
|2. Help clients to draft solving plans.
|1.Assist clients to prepare for the first construction scheme.
|2. Train the first-line operators.
|3.Take initiative to eliminate the trouble rapidly.
|4. Provide technical exchanging.
1.Q:What kinds of gearbox can you produce for us?
A:Main products of our company: UDL series speed variator,RV series worm gear reducer, ATA series shaft mounted gearbox, X,B series gear reducer,P series planetary gearbox and R, S, K, and F series helical-tooth reducer, more than 1 hundred models and thousands of specifications
2.Q:Can you make as per custom drawing?
A: Yes, we offer customized service for customers.
3.Q:What is your terms of payment ?
A: 30% Advance payment by T/T after signing the contract.70% before delivery
4.Q:What is your MOQ?
A: 1 Set
Welcome you contact me if you are interested in our product.
Our team will support any need you might have.
|Machinery, Agricultural Machinery
|Change Drive Torque, Speed Changing, Speed Reduction
|Planetary Gear Box
Considerations for Selecting Planetary Gearboxes for Aerospace and Satellite Applications
Selecting planetary gearboxes for aerospace and satellite applications requires careful consideration due to the unique demands of these industries:
- Weight and Size: Aerospace and satellite systems demand lightweight and compact components. Planetary gearboxes with high power density and lightweight materials are preferred to minimize the overall weight and size of the equipment.
- Reliability: Aerospace missions involve critical operations where component failure is not an option. Planetary gearboxes with a proven track record of reliability and durability are essential to ensure mission success.
- High Efficiency: Efficiency is crucial in aerospace applications to optimize power usage and extend the operational life of satellites. Planetary gearboxes with high efficiency ratings contribute to energy conservation.
- Extreme Environments: Aerospace and satellite systems are exposed to harsh conditions such as vacuum, extreme temperatures, and radiation. Planetary gearboxes need to be designed and tested to withstand these conditions without compromising performance.
- Precision and Accuracy: Many aerospace operations require precise positioning and accurate control. Planetary gearboxes with minimal backlash and high precision gear meshing contribute to accurate movements.
- Lubrication: Lubrication plays a vital role in aerospace gearboxes to ensure smooth operation and prevent wear. Gearboxes with efficient lubrication systems or self-lubricating materials are favored.
- Redundancy and Fail-Safe: Some aerospace systems incorporate redundancy to ensure mission success even in case of component failure. Planetary gearboxes with built-in redundancy or fail-safe mechanisms enhance system reliability.
- Integration: Planetary gearboxes need to be seamlessly integrated into the overall design of aerospace and satellite systems. Customization options and compatibility with other components are important factors.
Overall, selecting planetary gearboxes for aerospace and satellite applications involves a comprehensive evaluation of factors related to weight, reliability, efficiency, durability, environmental resistance, precision, and integration to meet the unique demands of these industries.
Signs of Wear or Damage in Planetary Gearboxes and Recommended Service
Planetary gearboxes, like any mechanical component, can exhibit signs of wear or damage over time. Recognizing these signs is crucial for timely maintenance to prevent further issues. Here are some common signs of wear or damage in planetary gearboxes:
1. Unusual Noise: Excessive noise, grinding, or whining sounds during operation can indicate worn or misaligned gear teeth. Unusual noise is often a clear indicator that something is wrong within the gearbox.
2. Increased Vibration: Excessive vibration or shaking during operation can result from misalignment, damaged bearings, or worn gears. Vibration can lead to further damage if not addressed promptly.
3. Gear Tooth Wear: Inspect gear teeth for signs of wear, pitting, or chipping. These issues can result from improper lubrication, overload, or other operational factors. Damaged gear teeth can affect the gearbox’s efficiency and performance.
4. Oil Leakage: Leakage of gearbox oil or lubricant can indicate a faulty seal or gasket. Oil leakage not only leads to reduced lubrication but can also cause environmental contamination and further damage to the gearbox components.
5. Temperature Increase: A significant rise in operating temperature can suggest increased friction due to wear or inadequate lubrication. Monitoring temperature changes can help identify potential issues early.
6. Reduced Efficiency: If you notice a decrease in performance, such as decreased torque output or inconsistent speed, it could indicate internal damage to the gearbox components.
7. Abnormal Gear Ratios: If the output speed or torque does not match the expected gear ratio, it could be due to gear wear, misalignment, or other issues affecting the gear engagement.
8. Frequent Maintenance Intervals: If you find that you need to service the gearbox more frequently than usual, it could be a sign that the gearbox is experiencing excessive wear or damage.
When to Service: If any of the above signs are observed, it’s important to address them promptly. Regular maintenance checks are also recommended to detect potential issues early and prevent more significant problems. Scheduled maintenance should include inspections, lubrication checks, and replacement of worn or damaged components.
It’s advisable to consult the gearbox manufacturer’s guidelines for recommended service intervals and practices. Regular maintenance can extend the lifespan of the planetary gearbox and ensure it continues to operate efficiently and reliably.
Examples of High Torque and Compact Design Applications for Planetary Gearboxes
Planetary gearboxes excel in applications where high torque output and a compact design are essential. Here are some scenarios where these characteristics are crucial:
- Automotive Transmissions: In modern vehicles, planetary gearboxes are used in automatic transmissions to efficiently transmit engine power to the wheels. The compact size of planetary gearboxes allows for integration within the limited space of a vehicle’s transmission housing.
- Robotics: Planetary gearboxes are utilized in robotic arms and joints, where compactness is essential to maintain the robot’s overall size while providing the necessary torque for precise and controlled movement.
- Conveyor Systems: Conveyor belts in industries like material handling and manufacturing often require high torque to move heavy loads. The compact design of planetary gearboxes allows them to be integrated into the conveyor system’s framework.
- Wind Turbines: Wind turbine applications demand high torque to convert low wind speeds into sufficient rotational force for power generation. The compact design of planetary gearboxes helps optimize space within the turbine’s nacelle.
- Construction Machinery: Heavy equipment used in construction, such as excavators and loaders, rely on planetary gearboxes to provide the necessary torque for digging and lifting operations without adding excessive weight to the machinery.
- Marine Propulsion: Planetary gearboxes play a crucial role in marine propulsion systems by efficiently transmitting high torque from the engine to the propeller shaft. The compact design is particularly important in the limited space of a ship’s engine room.
These examples highlight the significance of planetary gearboxes in applications where both high torque output and a compact footprint are vital considerations. Their ability to deliver efficient torque conversion within a small space makes them well-suited for a wide range of industries and machinery.
editor by CX 2023-10-27