S helical worm gearbox motor/ reducer motor
S series is 1 kind of Helical worm gearbox ,designed as Modularization and high-stainless cast iron case . It is combination of helical gear and worm gear ,which with higher efficiency and strength than simple aluminum worm gearbox . Due to their outstanding efficiency, these drives can be used in every industrial sector and tailored to individual torque and speed requirements. The gear ratios afforded by the helical-worm gear stage and the low noise levels during operation make these gear motor ideal low-cost solutions for simple applications
GPHQ S worm reducer motor materials
|HT2OO high-strength cast iron
|Surface hardness of gear
|Gear core hardness
|Input/Output shaft material
|Input/Output shaft hardness
|Shaft at oil seal position hardness
|HRC48 ° -55 °
|Machining precision of gears material
|Accurate grinding 6-5 grade
|up to 98%
|IP54, F class ,B5 FLANGE
|blue (if you need big quantity ,we can done as your wanted color )
Our reduction geared motor Advantage
1,reasonable price with excellent quality
2,delivery in time
3,safe ,reliable ,economical and durable
4,stable transmission ,quiet operation
5,smooth running and low noise
6,nice appearance ,durable service life
7,high heat-radiating efficiency ,high carrying ability
8,each gearbox must be tested before packing
9.reply in high efficiency during 1 working day
10. professional to produce gearbox and electric motor .
If there is any question, please don’t hesitate to contact with me (EVA), U can send us your inquiry. And you will get response in 1 working day.
GEARBOX CATALOGUE :
for 1 container, directly loading ,for less, all goods with pallet.
1, Q:what\’s your MOQ for ac gearbox motor ?
A: 1pc is ok for each type electric gear box motor
2, Q: What about your warranty for your induction speed reducer motor ?
A: 1 year ,but except man-made destroyed
3, Q: which payment way you can accept ?
A: TT, western union .
4, Q: how about your payment way ?
A: 100%payment in advanced less $5000 ,30% payment in advanced payment , 70% payment before sending over $5000.
5, Q: how about your packing of speed reduction motor ?
A: plywood case ,if size is small ,we will pack with pallet for less 1 container
6, Q: What information should be given, if I buy electric helical geared motor from you ?
A: rated power, ratio or output speed,type ,voltage , mounting way , quantity , if more is better .
|Motor, Machinery, Agricultural Machinery
|Hardened Tooth Surface
Installation and Alignment of Helical Gearboxes
Proper installation and alignment of a helical gearbox are essential to ensure its optimal performance and longevity. Here are the steps involved:
- Preparation: Gather all necessary tools, equipment, and safety gear. Ensure the work area is clean and well-lit.
- Mounting: Position the gearbox on the designated mounting surface and secure it using appropriate bolts. Follow the manufacturer’s guidelines for mounting torque and procedures.
- Shaft Alignment: Use precision tools such as dial indicators to align the input and output shafts. Achieving accurate shaft alignment minimizes stress on the gears and bearings.
- Bolt Tightening: Gradually and evenly tighten the mounting bolts, ensuring the gearbox remains properly aligned. Refer to torque specifications provided by the manufacturer.
- Lubrication: Fill the gearbox with the recommended lubricant according to the manufacturer’s specifications. Proper lubrication is crucial for reducing friction and wear.
- Alignment Check: After tightening the bolts, recheck the shaft alignment to ensure it hasn’t shifted during the tightening process.
- Run-In Period: Gradually introduce load to the gearbox to allow the gears to seat properly. Monitor the gearbox for any unusual noises, vibrations, or temperature changes during this period.
- Final Checks: Verify that the gearbox operates smoothly, without excessive noise or vibrations. Monitor the gearbox’s temperature during operation to ensure it remains within recommended limits.
- Regular Inspection: Schedule periodic inspections to check for any signs of wear, misalignment, or leakage. Address any issues promptly to prevent further damage.
It’s important to follow the manufacturer’s installation and alignment guidelines specific to the helical gearbox model you’re working with. Improper installation and alignment can lead to premature wear, reduced efficiency, and potential failure of the gearbox.
Software Tools for Simulating Helical Gear Behavior
Several software tools are available for simulating the behavior of helical gears under different conditions. These tools aid engineers in designing and analyzing helical gear systems for optimal performance and reliability. Some notable software tools include:
- KISSsoft: KISSsoft is a widely used software for the design and analysis of mechanical components, including helical gears. It offers comprehensive calculations for gear geometry, load distribution, contact stresses, and more. The software assists in optimizing gear designs and predicting their behavior under various operating conditions.
- AGMA Rating Suite: The American Gear Manufacturers Association (AGMA) offers software tools that follow AGMA standards for gear design and analysis. These tools provide accurate calculations for gear rating, efficiency, and durability under different load scenarios.
- ANSYS Mechanical: ANSYS Mechanical is a versatile simulation software used for finite element analysis (FEA) of mechanical systems, including helical gears. It allows engineers to perform detailed stress and deformation analysis, simulate contact patterns, and assess the effects of different loads and boundary conditions.
- Gleason CAGE: Gleason’s Computer-Aided Gear Engineering (CAGE) software specializes in gear design and optimization. It offers advanced tools for gear tooth profile generation, simulation of meshing behavior, and optimization of gear parameters.
- MAGMA Soft: MAGMA Soft provides casting simulation software that can be used to predict the solidification behavior and mechanical properties of casted gear components, which is essential for ensuring quality and performance.
- Siemens NX: Siemens NX software includes gear design and analysis capabilities, allowing engineers to simulate gear behavior, calculate load distribution, and optimize gear designs within a comprehensive CAD/CAE environment.
These software tools enable engineers to model and analyze helical gears in a virtual environment, helping them make informed design decisions, optimize gear geometry, and assess gear performance under different conditions. By utilizing these tools, engineers can create reliable and efficient helical gear systems for various industrial applications.
Differences Between Helical Gearboxes and Spur Gearboxes
Helical gearboxes and spur gearboxes are two common types of gearboxes used in various applications. Here are the key differences between them:
- Tooth Design: The main difference between helical and spur gearboxes lies in their tooth design. Helical gearboxes feature helical teeth that are cut at an angle to the gear axis, while spur gearboxes have straight-cut teeth that run parallel to the gear axis.
- Engagement: Helical gearboxes offer a gradual and smooth engagement of teeth due to their helical tooth design. This results in reduced noise and vibration compared to spur gearboxes, which can have more abrupt and noisy tooth engagement.
- Load Distribution: Helical gearboxes have a higher contact ratio between teeth at any given time, which leads to better load distribution across the gear teeth. Spur gearboxes, on the other hand, have fewer teeth in contact at a time, potentially leading to higher stress on individual teeth.
- Efficiency: Helical gearboxes tend to be more efficient than spur gearboxes due to the helical tooth design, which reduces friction and energy losses during gear meshing. The gradual engagement of helical teeth contributes to this higher efficiency.
- Noise and Vibration: Helical gearboxes generate less noise and vibration compared to spur gearboxes. The helical tooth design and smooth engagement help in reducing the impact of gear meshing on overall noise levels.
- Applications: Helical gearboxes are commonly used in applications that require higher torque and smoother operation, such as heavy machinery, automotive transmissions, and industrial equipment. Spur gearboxes are suitable for applications with moderate loads and where noise considerations are not critical.
Overall, helical gearboxes offer advantages in terms of efficiency, load distribution, and noise reduction compared to spur gearboxes. However, the choice between the two depends on specific application requirements and factors such as torque, speed, space constraints, and noise considerations.
editor by CX 2023-12-04