K187 gear reducer motor 45KW 55KW 90 degree high quality helical bevel gear
-K Series Helical Bevel Gearbox
K series gear reducer, manufactured according to international technical requirements, has a high scientific and technological content; Space saving, reliable and durable, high overload capacity, power up to 132KW; Low energy consumption, superior performance, reducer efficiency up to 95%
It is designed and manufactured on the basis of module combination system. There are a lot of motor combinations, installation forms and structural schemes. The transmission ratio is classified carefully to meet different operating conditions and realize electromechanical integration.
High transmission efficiency, low energy consumption and superior performance.
Reinforced high rigid cast iron box; The hardened gear is made of high-quality alloy steel. Its surface is carburized, quenched and hardened, and the gear is finely ground. It features stable transmission, low noise, large bearing capacity, low temperature rise, and long service life. Performance and characteristics:
1. The gear is carburized and quenched with high-quality alloy, the hardness of the tooth surface is up to 60 ± 2hrc, and the grinding accuracy of the tooth surface is up to 5-6
2. The computer modification technology is used to pre modify the gear, which greatly improves the bearing capacity of the reducer
3. Complete modular structure design is adopted from the box to the internal gear, which is suitable for large-scale production and flexible selection
4. The standard reducer models are divided according to the form of decreasing torque. Compared with the traditional equal proportion division, they are more in line with customer requirements and avoid power waste
5. It is designed and manufactured by cad/cam to ensure the stability of quality
6. Multiple sealing structures are adopted to prevent oil leakage
7. Multi directional noise reduction measures to ensure the excellent low noise performance of the reducer
8. The installation mode of Liyi products is flexible, which makes it easy for customers to choose K57 reducer, K67 reducer, K77 reducer, K87 reducer, K97 reducer, KA87 reducer, KA97 reducer, KA107 reducer, KA127 reducer
1. Input mode: Coupled motor, belted motor, input shaft or connection flange.
2. Output: Right angle
3. Compact structure. Rigid tooth face. Carrying greater torque, high loading capacity.
4.High precision gear, ensuring the unit to operate stably, smooth transmission.
5. Low noise, long lifespan. Large overlap coefficient, abrasion resistant.
K Helical-bevel gear units
Steel or cast iron
1.K series spiral bevel gear reducer with small vibration, low noise, energy saving.
2.Selection of high quality steel material, steel cast iron box, gear surface after high frequency heat treatment.
K series product performance
High transmission efficiency, low energy consumption and superior performance. High rigidity cast iron box with ribs; hard-toothed gears are made of high-quality alloy steel, the surface is carburized and quenched and hardened, and the teeth are finely machined, with stable transmission, low noise, large bearing capacity, low temperature rise and long service life.
Our process of production
Our product line
|Hardened Tooth Surface
Role of Helical Gearboxes in Automotive Transmissions
Helical gearboxes play a crucial role in automotive transmissions, contributing to the efficient power transfer and smooth operation of vehicles:
- Power Transmission: Helical gearboxes are used to transmit power from the engine to the wheels through different gear ratios. They help in converting the high-speed, low-torque output of the engine into the appropriate speed and torque for the wheels.
- Smooth Shifting: In manual and automatic transmissions, helical gears are often used to provide smooth and quiet gear shifts. The gradual engagement of helical gear teeth helps in reducing the shock and noise associated with gear changes.
- Noise Reduction: Helical gears are known for their quieter operation compared to other gear types. This is especially important in automotive applications where minimizing noise and vibration is desired for a comfortable driving experience.
- Efficiency: The efficiency of helical gearboxes helps in optimizing fuel efficiency and reducing energy losses. This is crucial for improving the overall performance and economy of vehicles.
- Load Distribution: Helical gears distribute the load over multiple teeth, reducing wear and ensuring the gearbox’s longevity. This is important in vehicles that experience varying loads and driving conditions.
- Torque Handling: Helical gears can handle higher torque loads compared to some other gear types. This is essential for vehicles, especially those with powerful engines, towing capabilities, or off-road use.
In modern automotive transmissions, helical gearboxes can be found in various components, including the main transmission, differential, and gearbox synchronizers. They contribute to the smooth operation, improved fuel efficiency, and overall performance of vehicles. The design and arrangement of helical gears can be tailored to meet the specific requirements of different vehicle types, making them a versatile choice for automotive applications.
Impact of Thermal Expansion on Helical Gearbox Performance
Thermal expansion can significantly affect the performance of helical gearboxes due to changes in dimensions and clearances caused by temperature variations. Here’s how it impacts:
1. Misalignment: Temperature changes can lead to differential expansion of gearbox components. This can result in misalignment of gears, shafts, and bearings, leading to increased friction, noise, and reduced efficiency.
2. Lubrication: Thermal expansion can alter the clearances within the gearbox, affecting the distribution and viscosity of the lubricating oil. Inadequate lubrication due to temperature-induced changes can result in increased wear and premature failure.
3. Gear Tooth Engagement: Temperature fluctuations can cause gear teeth to expand or contract, affecting the meshing engagement and load distribution. Inconsistent gear tooth contact can lead to uneven wear and reduced gear life.
4. Bearing Performance: Bearings in helical gearboxes are sensitive to temperature changes. Excessive heat can lead to reduced bearing life, increased friction, and potential seizure, affecting overall gearbox performance.
5. Noise and Vibration: Thermal expansion can lead to changes in gear and component clearances, resulting in altered vibration patterns and increased noise levels. This can impact the comfort of the system and indicate potential issues.
6. Material Fatigue: Repeated cycles of thermal expansion and contraction can lead to material fatigue and stress accumulation, reducing the overall lifespan of gearbox components.
Managing Thermal Effects: Manufacturers design helical gearboxes with considerations for thermal expansion, using materials with low coefficients of thermal expansion and incorporating features like expansion joints or thermal isolators. Proper lubrication, monitoring temperature, and maintaining consistent operating conditions are also crucial in mitigating thermal expansion effects.
Understanding and managing the impact of thermal expansion is essential to maintain the performance, efficiency, and durability of helical gearboxes.
Helical Gearbox: Overview and Working Mechanism
A helical gearbox is a type of mechanical device used to transmit power and motion between rotating shafts. It employs helical gears, which are cylindrical gears with teeth that are cut at an angle to the gear axis. This design feature gives helical gearboxes their distinctive helical shape and provides several advantages in terms of efficiency, smoothness, and load-bearing capabilities.
The working mechanism of a helical gearbox involves the interaction of helical gears, which mesh together to transmit torque and motion. Here’s how it works:
- Gear Tooth Engagement: When power is applied to the input shaft of the gearbox, the helical gear on the input shaft meshes with the helical gear on the output shaft.
- Helical Angle: The helical angle of the gear teeth causes a gradual engagement between the teeth, resulting in a smooth and quiet meshing process compared to straight-cut gears.
- Torque Transfer: As the input gear rotates, it transfers rotational force (torque) to the output gear through the meshing of their helical teeth.
- Direction of Rotation: Depending on the arrangement of the helical gears, the output shaft’s direction of rotation can be the same as or opposite to that of the input shaft.
- Load Distribution: The helical design allows for multiple teeth to be engaged at any given moment, distributing the load more evenly across the gears. This results in higher load-carrying capacity and reduced wear on gear teeth.
- Efficiency: Helical gearboxes are known for their high efficiency due to the gradual tooth engagement and larger contact area, resulting in minimal energy loss as compared to other gear types.
Helical gearboxes find applications in various industries where smooth operation, high efficiency, and compact design are important. They are commonly used in machinery, conveyors, automotive transmissions, industrial equipment, and more.
editor by CX 2023-09-05